Saturday, April 2

Big News: Product Launch!

Hey Everyone!
It's been a long time I know. Some of you messaged and asked if I abandoned my blog lol. No I didn't.


I had to step away from blogging for a while to work on a product I created with a friend of mine, Nicole Forrester. The process was long and stressful but I'm proud to say today we officially went to market!!


We are both super excited and proud to share this with the world! Our hope is that when people speak of fitness movements like yoga, pilates and pole dancing for Jesus, they will also speak of.....



Tell your friends about it! Thanks for your support!
Perdita
youtube.com/perdites
Twitter.com/perditafelicien

3 comments:

Nicole Wendy Forrester said...

Too funny!! I Love it... I literally was laughing out loud!

Unknown said...

OMG I almost tee tee on myself I was laughing soooo hard

Greg K said...

lol